"The CARE Team continues to grow and as we grow, we are able to help more and more people. With this growth, I feel that it is a great experience and very fulfilling to be able to help those who need us." ~ Retired Major Anthony Ell
- It is polished and shiny and looks so fine.
- Once you earn it you have to tow the line
- The minute you wear it upon your chest
- It becomes a symbol that you are the best.
- It means honesty, integrity and fairness to all.
- Your life is never your own, but at the public's call.
- Night or day, any hour, it makes you a mark
- It doesn't protect you from a shot in the dark
- Over the years the shine starts to fade,
- But brighter still is the man it's made.
- It is often what separates you from the crowd.
- It is a second family of which you are proud.
- — Author unknown